Cement Production Process Line
1. Crushing and Prehomogenization
(1) During the approach of creating the cement, the majority of components should be crushed, for example the limestone, clay, iron ore and coal, and so on.The limestone may be the most commonly utilized raw material, with large particle size and high hardness immediately after crushing. Therefore, the crushing of limestone cement plays a crucial role in the crushing of mechanically broken materials.
(2) Prehomogenization is by applying scientific material piling to comprehend the preliminary homogenizing of raw components and to make the components stockyard possess the combined function of storage and homogenizing through the process of storing and feeding in raw supplies.
2. Preparation of Raw Material
During the process on the cement production, cement generating machine wants 3 tons of grinding materials at least (including all sorts of raw supplies, fuel, clinker, mixture, plaster) to make 1 ton of silicate. Based on the statistics, the dry method to generate cement needs to consume the power a lot more than 60% that in the whole factory, with the raw materials grinding more than 30%, the coal grinding about 3%, the cement grinding about 40%. Therefore, affordable decision of grinding gear and approach, the optimization of approach parameters, appropriate operation along with the controlling of operation program are significant to improve the high quality and lessen the power consumption.
Throughout the new sort cement production process, the stability of raw material element can be a premise for firing program. The homogenization technique plays an important function inside the stability of placing the raw material in to the pit in the last line.
4. Preheating and Decomposition
The preheating and parts of decomposition of raw materials are completed through the preheater, which can mix the gas in the kiln fully, add the touching area, quicken the heat transfer and boost the effectiveness of heat exchange to increase the productivity ratio and reduce the energy consumption.
5. Firing the Cement Clinker
Right after the preheating and decomposition inside the preheater from the raw components, the next method is to fire the clinker in the rotary kiln.
6. Cement Grinding
The cement machine would be the last as well as the most power-consuming process.